Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Richard Younge, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. Richard Younge, MD is a family medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Younge completed a residency at Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division. He currently practices at Richard Younge MD and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Younge is board certified in Family Practice.
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University of California School of Medicine - San Francisco, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Younge?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Younge, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Younge's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Younge accepts your insurance.
Dr. Younge frequently treats Tuberculosis Screening, Alcohol Misuse Screening and Counseling, and Bacteriuria Screening.
Dr. Younge's office is located at 610 West 158th Street, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Younge speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Younge has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Richard Younge MD
Family Medicine at the Herman Denny Farrell Jr Community Health Center610 West 158th Street, New York, NY 10032 Call