Dr. McKenzie has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard McKenzie, DO is a family medicine specialist in Littleton, NH. Dr. McKenzie completed a residency at Concord Hospital. He currently practices at Littleton Internal Medicine PC and is affiliated with Littleton Regional Healthcare. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McKenzie is board certified in Family Practice.
- New England College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School
- Concord Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Concord Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Littleton Internal Medicine PC580 Saint Johnsbury Rd, Littleton, NH 03561 Existing Patients: (603) 444-7070
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McKenzie?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard McKenzie, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McKenzie's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McKenzie accepts your insurance.
Dr. McKenzie frequently treats Anxiety, Asthma, and COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease).
Dr. McKenzie's office is located at 580 Saint Johnsbury Rd, Littleton, NH 03561. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Littleton Regional Healthcare