Dr. Garmany has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Garmany, MD is a cardiology specialist in Grand Junction, CO. Dr. Garmany completed a residency at Barnes Jewish/Washington Univ. and is affiliated with Saint Marys Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Barnes Jewish/Washington Univ, Fellowship Hospital
- Barnes Jewish/Washington Univ, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Barnes Jewish Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garmany?
Has been cardiologist for eight years. Takes time to explain and listen to patients and answers questions so you understand. Very understanding and caring. Highly recommend Dr. Garmany.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Garmany accepts your insurance.
Dr. Garmany frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Garmany's office is located at 360 W Park Dr, Grand Junction, CO 81505. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Marys Medical Center
- 1 360 W Park Dr, Grand Junction, CO 81505 (970) 244-2273