Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Foster accepts your insurance.
Dr. Richard Foster, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Foster completed a residency at Presby U Hosp/U Pittsburgh. He currently practices at St. Clair Memorial Hospital and is affiliated with Saint Clair Hospital.
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Presby U Hosp/U Pittsburgh, Residency Hospital — 1991
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School — 1986
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St. Clair Memorial Hospital1000 Bower Hill Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15243 Existing Patients: (412) 942-3101
Shore Physical Rehabilitation2000 Oxford Dr Ste 110, Bethel Park, PA 15102 Existing Patients: (412) 942-7100
Advanced Women's Care3928 Washington Rd, Mc Murray, PA 15317 Existing Patients: (412) 942-2628
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Foster?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Foster frequently treats Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA), Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis.
Dr. Foster's office is located at 1000 Bower Hill Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15243. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Foster has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Clair Hospital