Dr. Chang has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Chang, MD is a interventional spine medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Chang completed a residency at Mount Sinai School of Medicine. He currently practices at Mount Sinai Downtown Union Square and is affiliated with Brookdale Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chang is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Maimonides Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2011
- SUNY Dwnstate M C Coll Med, Medical School — 2010
- BA/MD and Macaulay Honors College Programs at CUNY Brooklyn College, Undergraduate School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cantonese, Mandarin, Spanish
Mount Sinai Downtown Union Square
Department of Rehabilitation Medicine10 Union Sq E, New York, NY 10003 Existing Patients: (212) 241-6321
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chang?
Dr. Chang is thorough, professional, informative and concerned. He is hands-on and explains everything. Highly recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Chang, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chang's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chang frequently treats Chronic Pain, Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow), and Fibromyalgia.
Dr. Chang's office is located at 10 Union Sq E, New York, NY 10003. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chang speaks Spanish, Chinese, Cantonese, and Chinese, Mandarin. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mount Sinai Hospital