Dr. Richard Bryan, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Bryan completed a residency at University Of Washington. He currently practices at Janigian Retina Associates and is affiliated with The Miriam Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bryan is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Janigian Retina Associates
Janigian Retina Associates120 Dudley St, Providence, RI 02905 Existing Patients: (401) 369-7773
- Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Washington, Residency Hospital
- Baylor College Of Med, Internship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bryan?
My father had an eye infection over a holiday weekend. Dr. Bryan saw him on very short notice and seems to have handled the problem quickly and efficiently. He is also very personable, at least the short time we were there.
- The Miriam Hospital