Dr. Richard Frothingham, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Durham, NC. Dr. Frothingham completed a residency at U Rochester. He currently practices at Duke Health System and is affiliated with Duke University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Frothingham is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Duke Health System
Duke Medical Center200 Trent Dr # 1k, Durham, NC 27710 Existing Patients: (919) 684-3349
Duke Infectious Diseases
Duke Infectious Diseases40 Duke Medicine Cir Ste 1k, Durham, NC 27710 Existing Patients: (919) 620-5300
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- U Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Duke University, Medical School — 1981
- MIT, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Frothingham?
- Duke University Hospital