Dr. Camino-Gaztambide has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Camino-Gaztambide, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Camino-Gaztambide completed a residency at University of Puerto Rico / Medical Sciences Campus. He currently practices at Augusta University Health and is affiliated with Atrium Health Navicent The Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Camino-Gaztambide is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry.
- University of Puerto Rico / Medical Sciences Campus, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Puerto Rico / Medical Sciences Campus, Residency Hospital
- University Hospital Puerto Rico Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Central University of The Caribbean / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Univ Central Del Caribe Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1983
- University Of Notre Dame, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Frontpath Health Coalition
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- NGS CoreSource
- Planned Administration Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Camino-Gaztambide?
I am a nurse. I sought treatment for PTSD and severe insomnia related symptoms. He did a detailed psychological evaluation and came up with a very pacific treatment plan tailored to relieve my symptoms and allow me to get restful sleep. I have to say I am work in progress and I know my situation is unique . However Dr Camino is committed to help me regain some sense of relief and that in itself means so much. He looks at the entire picture of my physical pain limitations and reviews all of my Medications keeping me safe is his number one priority.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Camino-Gaztambide, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Camino-Gaztambide's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Camino-Gaztambide accepts your insurance.
Dr. Camino-Gaztambide frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), and Adjustment Disorder .
Dr. Camino-Gaztambide's office is located at 1120 15th St, Augusta, GA 30912. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Health Navicent The Medical Center
- Mercy Health - St. Rita’s Medical Center
Augusta University Health
Georgia Regents Medical Center1120 15th St, Augusta, GA 30912 (267) 226-8572
Gi Physicians Inc
Gi Physicians Inc830 W High St Ste 290, Lima, OH 45801 (419) 996-5033
Mercer Medicine655 1ST ST, Macon, GA 31201 (478) 301-5930
Mercer Medicine250 MARTIN LUTHER KING JR BLVD, Macon, GA 31201 (478) 301-4111