Dr. Richard Essner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Essner's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Essner, MD is a oncology specialist in Santa Monica, CA. Dr. Essner completed a residency at University Nc School Med. He currently practices at Providence Saint John's Health Center and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Essner is board certified in General Surgery.
- Ucla Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University Nc School Med, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Emory University, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Essner?
Excellent .. nothing but the best . So grateful I was able to be cared for by Dr Essner and his staff and students.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Essner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Essner frequently treats Melanoma, Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision, and Skin Cancer.
Dr. Essner's office is located at 2121 Santa Monica Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90404. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Essner speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Essner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center
- Providence Saint John's Health Center