Dr. Ellington has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Ellington, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Amarillo, TX. Dr. Ellington completed a residency at Parkland Hosp-U Tex Sw, Dallas. He currently practices at Bsa Amarillo Diagnostic Clinic Inc. and is affiliated with Baptist Saint Anthony's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ellington is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Parkland Hosp-U Tx SW, Fellowship Hospital
- Parkland Hosp-U Tex Sw, Dallas, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Parkland Hosp-U Tex Sw, Dallas, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University of Texas- San Antonio Long Medical School, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bsa Amarillo Diagnostic Clinic Inc.6700 SW 9th Ave, Amarillo, TX 79106 Existing Patients: (806) 358-0200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ellington?
A good visit.Nnan
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Ellington, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ellington's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ellington accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ellington frequently treats Pancreatic Disease, Esophageal Disorders, and Gastrointestinal Disorders.
Dr. Ellington's office is located at 6700 SW 9th Ave, Amarillo, TX 79106. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Northwest Texas Healthcare System