Dr. Rochester has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Rochester, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Brentwood, TN. Dr. Rochester completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Med Center. He currently practices at Radnor Psychiatric Group and is affiliated with Vanderbilt University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rochester is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Vanderbilt University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Balboa USN Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Clemson University, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Radnor Psychiatric Group5123 Virginia Way Ste C11, Brentwood, TN 37027 Existing Patients: (615) 373-5205
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rochester?
I have been seeing him for many years I feel like I grew up with him! I appreciate his professionalism, kindness and wisdom.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Rochester, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rochester's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rochester accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rochester frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Psychiatric Evaluation, and Dementia or Depression Screening.
Dr. Rochester's office is located at 5123 Virginia Way Ste C11, Brentwood, TN 37027. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center