Dr. Richard Mizner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mizner's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Mizner, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Mizner completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at MASSACHUSETTS GENERAL HOSPITAL. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mizner is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Johns Hopkins U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massachusetts General Hospital
Massachusetts General Hospital55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 726-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mizner?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mizner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mizner frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Abdominal Pain, and Acne.
Dr. Mizner's office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mizner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.