Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Johnson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Richard Johnson, MD is a anesthesiology specialist in Nashua, NH. Dr. Johnson completed a residency at Jefferson Med College Hospital. He currently practices at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Clinic. Dr. Johnson is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- Jefferson Med College Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Jefferson Med College Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Med College Penn, Internship Hospital — 1989
- The Warren Alpert Medical School Of Brown University, Medical School — 1988
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Johnson's office is located at 2300 Southwood Dr, Nashua, NH 03063. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Johnson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dartmouth-hitchcock2300 Southwood Dr, Nashua, NH 03063 Existing Patients: (603) 577-4000