Dr. Richard Gray, MD
New Patient(314) 944-6045
Dr. Richard Gray, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Gray completed a residency at Northwestern University Medical School. He currently practices at Puget Sound Orthopaedics and is affiliated with St. Joseph Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gray is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Minnesota Spine Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Northwestern University Medical School, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Northwestern University Medical School, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Northwestern University Medical School, Medical School — 1984
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gray?
I Could not of had a better experience . I was very lucky I found him. I had very little pain the first week and only discomfort the next few weeks. I have been highly recommending Dr Gray to everyone who will listen so they to can pass on his great work. Physical therapy was only a few weeks and painless only minor discomfort. I was walking with out a walker or cane right after the start of physical therapy. I can’t recommend Dr Gray highly enough even down to making the scar go to the side of the knee cap so when all healing is done you don’t have to kneel the scar and all of his staff was Really terrific.
- St. Joseph Medical Center
- St. Francis Hospital
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital
- St. Clare Hospital