Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Richard Gans, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Gans completed a residency at University Hospital. and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 1977
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- Mutual of Omaha
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 9500 Euclid Ave # I32, Cleveland, OH 44195 Existing Patients: (216) 444-0848
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gans?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gans has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gans frequently treats Astigmatism, Diabetic Cataracts, and Senile Cataracts.
Dr. Gans' office is located at 9500 Euclid Ave # I32, Cleveland, OH 44195. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cleveland Clinic