Dr. Richard Carroll, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Carroll's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Carroll, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Shelton, CT. Dr. Carroll completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. Dr. Carroll is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Albany Medical College, Medical School — 1973
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carroll?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carroll accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carroll frequently treats Acute Pharyngitis, Wellness Examination, and Immunization Administration.
Dr. Carroll's office is located at 4 Corporate Dr Ste 290, Shelton, CT 06484. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Carroll has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.