Dr. Richard Drachtman, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in New Brunswick, NJ. Dr. Drachtman completed a residency at North Shore University Hospital. He currently practices at Rutgers - Cancer Institute of New Jersey and is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Drachtman is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Rutgers - Cancer Institute of New Jersey
Rutgers - Cancer Institute of New Jersey195 Little Albany St, New Brunswick, NJ 08901 Call
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- North Shore University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Drachtman?
Exuded confidence when we had none. He pulled my family thru an extremely difficult time, leukemia is a nightmare but with the right care your child can beat it.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital