Dr. Richard Doherty, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Doherty's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Doherty, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Fredericksburg, VA. Dr. Doherty completed a residency at Diagnostic Radiology-Medical College Of Virginia / Virginia Commonwealth University. He currently practices at Medical Imaging of Fredericksburg and is affiliated with Mary Washington Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Doherty is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology-University Of Virginia, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Diagnostic Radiology-Medical College Of Virginia / Virginia Commonwealth University, Residency Hospital — 2002
- General Surgery-Medical College Of Virginia / Virginia Commonwealth University, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Medical College of Virginia / Virginia Commonwealth University, Medical School — 1997
- The College of William and Mary, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Doherty?
Very professional - fast - accommodating - recommend
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Doherty accepts your insurance.
Dr. Doherty frequently treats Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Venous Insufficiency.
Dr. Doherty's office is located at 1201 Sam Perry Blvd Ste 102, Fredericksburg, VA 22401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Doherty has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Stafford Hospital
Medical Imaging of Fredericksburg
Mary Washington Hospital
Medical Imaging at North Stafford
Radiologic Associates of Fredericksburg
Virginia Interventional and Vascular Associates