Dr. Dentremont has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Dentremont, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Woburn, MA. Dr. Dentremont completed a residency at St Christopher Chldns Hosp. He currently practices at Woburn Pediatric Associates. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dentremont is board certified in Pediatrics.
- St Christopher Chldns Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1976
- St Christopher Chldns Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1974
- St Louis U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Woburn Pediatric Associates7 ALFRED ST, Woburn, MA 01801 Existing Patients: (781) 933-6236
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dentremont?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dentremont accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dentremont frequently treats Immunization Administration, Cough, and Fever.
Dr. Dentremont's office is located at 7 ALFRED ST, Woburn, MA 01801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dentremont speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.