Click here to compare with other Infectious Disease Specialists.
Dr. Richard D'Aquila, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. D'Aquila completed a residency at Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Vanderbilt Medical Group ONC and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. Dr. D'Aquila is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- Yale University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Pennsylvania State University / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. D'Aquila?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. D'Aquila frequently treats Brain Abscess.
Dr. D'Aquila's office is located at 1211 MEDICAL CENTER DR, Nashville, TN 37232. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. D'Aquila has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital