Dr. Thomas has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Thomas, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Thomas completed a residency at University Of Ok College Of Med. He currently practices at Tulsa Bone & Joint Associates and is affiliated with Ascension St. John Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Thomas is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- University Of Ok College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Panorama Orthopaedic & Spine Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tulsa Bone & Joint Associates
Tulsa Bone & Joint Associates4802 S 109th East Ave, Tulsa, OK 74146 Existing Patients: (918) 392-1400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thomas?
Awesome Dr and staff! This was my first, but not last visit. I was there less than an hour, which included x-rays and meeting my Dr and his PA. Thankfully, I will not need surgery and Dr Thomas called my pain management Dr suggesting a plan for back injections. I will refer all of my family and friends to Dr Thomas!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Thomas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thomas frequently treats Spine Disorders & Surgical Procedures.
Dr. Thomas' office is located at 4802 S 109th East Ave, Tulsa, OK 74146. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. John Medical Center
- Stillwater Medical Center
- Tulsa Spine and Specialty Hospital