Dr. Thomas has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Thomas, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Thomas completed a residency at University Of Ok College Of Med. He currently practices at Tulsa Bone & Joint Associates and is affiliated with Ascension St. John Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Thomas is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- University Of Ok College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Panorama Orthopaedic & Spine Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tulsa Bone & Joint Associates
Tulsa Bone & Joint Associates4802 S 109th East Ave, Tulsa, OK 74146 Existing Patients: (918) 392-1400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thomas?
I have been a patient of Dr Thomas for over 10 years! He is an amazing specialist that listens and doesn’t jump at surgery. I had my first surgery at 24, he tried everything to avoid it. I send all my friends and family to TBJ I have seen different specialist there and they are all amazing! Dr Thomas and Jason Stone are wonderful and have me very spoiled when it comes to doctors.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Thomas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thomas frequently treats Spine Disorders & Surgical Procedures.
Dr. Thomas' office is located at 4802 S 109th East Ave, Tulsa, OK 74146. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. John Medical Center
- Stillwater Medical Center
- Tulsa Spine and Specialty Hospital