Dr. Richard Paustian, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Paustian's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Paustian, MD is a cardiology specialist in Helena, MT. Dr. Paustian completed a residency at Emory Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Helena Cardiology Clinic and is affiliated with Broadwater Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Emory Affil Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Emory Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Emory Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Board Certified In Echocardiography and Cardiac Ct, Other Education
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Helena Cardiology Clinic
Helena Cardiology Clinic32 Medical Park Dr, Helena, MT 59601 Existing Patients: (406) 449-7943
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Paustian?
Dr. Paustian was extremely thorough and attentive. He gave me a lot of helpful information that I have not been able to understand from my previous cardiologists in Washington state.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Paustian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Paustian frequently treats Cardiac Imaging, Heart Disease, and Cardiomyopathy, Dilated.
Dr. Paustian's office is located at 32 Medical Park Dr, Helena, MT 59601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Paustian has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Broadwater Health Center
- St. Peter's Health