Dr. Idell has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Idell, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Tyler, TX. He currently practices at UT Health and is affiliated with UT Health North Campus Tyler. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Idell is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- University of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School, Medical School — 2010
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Idell?
He is the best psychiatrist I had've found.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Idell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Idell's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Idell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Idell frequently treats Neurodevelopmental Disorders and Psychotic Disorders.
Dr. Idell's office is located at 11937 US Highway 271, Tyler, TX 75708. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UT Health North Campus Tyler
Ut Health North Campus Tyler11937 US Highway 271, Tyler, TX 75708 (903) 877-7777