Dr. Idell has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Idell, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Tyler, TX. He currently practices at Univ Of TX Health Sci Cardiolgy and is affiliated with University Of Texas Health Science Center At Tyler. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Idell is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Univ Of TX Health Sci Cardiolgy
Ut Health North Campus Tyler11937 US Highway 271, Tyler, TX 75708 Existing Patients: (903) 877-7777
- 2 1695 NW 9th Ave Rm 1404D, Miami, FL 33136 Existing Patients: (281) 608-8348
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Idell?
He is the best psychiatrist I had've found.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Idell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Idell's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Idell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Idell frequently treats Neurodevelopmental Disorders and Psychotic Disorders.
Dr. Idell's office is located at 11937 US Highway 271, Tyler, TX 75708. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Texas Health Science Center At Tyler