Dr. Brasington Jr has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Brasington Jr, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Brasington Jr completed a residency at University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics. He currently practices at Washington University Rheumatology and is affiliated with Barnes Jewish Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brasington Jr is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1982
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Duke University, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brasington Jr?
Very patient, excellent listener. I love that he takes time to explain all the options and admits what is known and not known for treating difficult conditions. Great resource for treating my systemic uveitis/scleritis. You may have to wait a bit in the office, but it's worth it since they take the necessary time with all patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brasington Jr accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brasington Jr frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening.
Dr. Brasington Jr's office is located at 4921 Parkview Pl Ste G Fl 6, Saint Louis, MO 63110. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-jewish West County Hospital
Washington University Rheumatology4921 Parkview Pl Ste G Fl 6, Saint Louis, MO 63110 (314) 286-2635