Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (504) 826-8034, and for other questions, call (866) 624-7637.
Dr. Richard Colon, MD
New Patient(318) 855-2951
Dr. Richard Colon, MD is a cardiology specialist in Chalmette, LA. Dr. Colon completed a residency at Mayaguez Medical Center. He currently practices at Saint Bernard Community Health Center and is affiliated with Saint Bernard Parish Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Colon is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Saint Bernard Community Health Center
Saint Bernard Community Health Center8000 W Judge Perez Dr, Chalmette, LA 70043 Call
- Mayaguez Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Tulane University Hospital And Clinic, Residency Hospital
- Tulane University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Colon?
- Saint Bernard Parish Hospital
- Riverside Medical Center
- Washington Saint Tammany Regional Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Colon has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Colon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Colon frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Colon's office is located at 8000 W Judge Perez Dr, Chalmette, LA 70043. Find other locations and directions.