Dr. Clark has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Clark, MD is a cardiology specialist in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Clark completed a residency at St Joseph Hosp. He currently practices at Sanford Health and is affiliated with Avera St. Mary's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Clark is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Assistant Professsor Of Medicine, Other Education — 2006
- Medical Director, Cardiac Center Of Columbus, Other Education — 2006
- St Joseph Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- St Joseph Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1995
- St Joseph Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Creighton University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sanford Health1301 W 18th St, Sioux Falls, SD 57105 Existing Patients: (605) 312-2200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clark?
I'm extremely comfortable with him. He has a very non threatening manner. Listens very well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Clark accepts your insurance.
Dr. Clark frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Clark's office is located at 1301 W 18th St, Sioux Falls, SD 57105. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Avera St. Mary's Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital
- Sanford USD Medical Center and Hospital
- Sanford Vermillion Hospital