Dr. Richard Claiborne, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Claiborne's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Claiborne, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Wichita, KS. Dr. Claiborne completed a residency at University Ks. He currently practices at VIA CHRISTI CLINIC PA and is affiliated with Ascension Via Christi St. Francis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Claiborne is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University Ar, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- University Ks, Residency Hospital — 1983
- University Ks, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Via Christi Clinic PA
Ascension Via Christi Pharmacy3311 E Murdock St, Wichita, KS 67208 Existing Patients: (316) 689-9234
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Claiborne?
He is absolutely the very best!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Claiborne accepts your insurance.
Dr. Claiborne frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Asthma, and Bronchiectasis.
Dr. Claiborne's office is located at 3311 E Murdock St, Wichita, KS 67208. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Claiborne has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Via Christi St. Francis