Dr. Richard Choi, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Andover, MA. He currently practices at Orthopaedics Northeast and is affiliated with Holy Family Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Choi is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Orthopaedics Northeast323 LOWELL ST, Andover, MA 01810 Existing Patients: (978) 794-1946
- University Of Florida, Fellowship Hospital
- University Med and Dent New Jersey, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Choi?
I had suffered with Carpal tunnel for years in both hands. Dr. Choi performed Carpal Tunnel release and trigger finger in my left hand December of 2018. It healed unbelievably fast and now 5 months later like brand new and to compare it with my right hand which still has carpal tunnel is like night and day. Why did I wait so long. He is an amazing doctor. Ready to schedule for my other hand. So excited
- Holy Family Hospital
- Lawrence General Hospital