Dr. Richard Cartie, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cartie's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Cartie, MD is a pediatric critical care medicine specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Cartie completed a residency at East Carolina U-Pitt Co Meml Hosp. He currently practices at Joseph M. Still Burn Centers. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cartie is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Usc-Chldns Hosp Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Georgetown U-Georgetown MC, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- East Carolina U-Pitt Co Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Vidant Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University of Rochester School of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cartie?
Hello. Its been 7 years since you and your wonderful staff saved my daughter's Life. Her name is Eris. She is doing great. Thank you and your staff for your care. We were at the JMS center in Aug of 2013. We have never forgotten what you did for our family. God bless you Dr. Cartie and JMS Burn Center. P.S she is 16 now and she is in 9th grade at public school. We never thought it possible. She is honor roll as well. Thank you again.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cartie accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cartie frequently treats Burn Injuries, Second-Degree Burns, and Abdominal Pain.
Dr. Cartie's office is located at 3675 J Dewey Gray Cir Ste 300, Augusta, GA 30909. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cartie has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.