Call (773) 798-0259 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Richard Carroll, MD
New Patient(773) 798-0259
Dr. Richard Carroll, MD is a cardiology specialist in Westmont, IL. Dr. Carroll completed a residency at Loyola U. He currently practices at AMITA Health Medical Group Cardiology Westmont and is affiliated with AMITA Health Resurrection Medical Center Chicago. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carroll is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
AMITA Health Medical Group Cardiology Westmont
AMITA Health Medical Group Cardiology Westmont460 Quail Ridge Dr, Westmont, IL 60559 Existing Patients: (773) 798-0259
- Loyola U, Fellowship Hospital
- Loyola U, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carroll?
Takes his time to explain situation
- AMITA Health Resurrection Medical Center Chicago
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center La Grange
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carroll accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carroll frequently treats Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment, Tilt Table Testing, and Cardiovascular Stress Test.
Dr. Carroll's office is located at 460 Quail Ridge Dr, Westmont, IL 60559. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Carroll has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.