Dr. Tomb has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Tomb, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Nashua, NH. Dr. Tomb completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at COUNSELING CENTER OF NASHUA. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tomb is board certified in Psychiatry.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Medical School
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Counseling Center of Nashua
The Counseling Center of New England1 Main St, Nashua, NH 03064 Existing Patients: (603) 883-0005
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tomb?
Dr. Tomb provides a thorough evaluation and makes you feel comfortable as he often needs to ask you sensitive questions to best help you. He will work with your therapist or physician but always respects your concerns & privacy. He is a doctor you can trust and wants the best for you and your life. He has helped me for many years now .
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Tomb, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tomb's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tomb accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tomb frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Psychiatric Evaluation, and Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery .
Dr. Tomb's office is located at 1 Main St, Nashua, NH 03064. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.