Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rose III accepts your insurance.
Dr. Richard Rose III, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Rose III completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. He currently practices at Fort Sanders Sleep Disorder Center and is affiliated with Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rose III is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Grady Mem Hospital, Residency Hospital
- EMORY UNIVERSITY / ROLLINS SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rose III?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rose III's office is located at 501 20th St, Knoxville, TN 37916. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rose III has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Parkwest Medical Center
Fort Sanders Sleep Disorder Center501 20th St, Knoxville, TN 37916 (865) 524-1631