Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rice accepts your insurance.
Dr. Richard Rice, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Northampton, MA. Dr. Rice completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at STIER, DEBORAH S, PHD. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rice is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Aria Health - Frankford Campus, Residency Hospital — 1974
- University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1971
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1967
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1966
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Stier, Deborah S, Phd
Stier, Deborah S, Phd6 Crafts Ave, Northampton, MA 01060 Existing Patients: (413) 586-6866
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rice?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rice frequently treats Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , Dementia or Depression Screening, and Psychiatric Evaluation.
Dr. Rice's office is located at 6 Crafts Ave, Northampton, MA 01060. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rice speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Rice has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.