Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Redman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Richard Redman, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Olympia, WA. He currently practices at South Sound Pulmonary Associates and is affiliated with Capital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Redman is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Redman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Redman frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Asthma, and Wheezing.
Dr. Redman's office is located at 500 Lilly Rd Ne Ste 201, Olympia, WA 98506. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Redman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Capital Medical Center
- Harbor Regional Health Community Hospital
- Mason General Hospital and Family Of Clinics
- Providence Centralia Hospital
- Providence St. Peter Hospital
South Sound Pulmonary Associates