Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Matter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Richard Matter, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Madisonville, KY. Dr. Matter completed a residency at Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus. He currently practices at Baptist Health Madisonville Rehabilitation Unit and is affiliated with Saint Joseph East. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Bluegrass Family Health
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baptist Health Madisonville Rehabilitation Unit900 Hospital Dr, Madisonville, KY 42431 Existing Patients: (270) 825-5800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Matter?
Wonderful doctor. Great bedside manner. But he retired Fall of 2016.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Matter frequently treats SPECT Scan, Ultrasound Guided Procedures, and PET-CT Scan.
Dr. Matter's office is located at 900 Hospital Dr, Madisonville, KY 42431. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Matter has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Joseph East
- Saint Joseph Hospital