Click here to compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists.
Dr. Richard Brown, DO is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Foley, AL. Dr. Brown completed a residency at Bayfront Medical Center. He currently practices at South Baldwin OB/GYN and is affiliated with South Baldwin Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Bayfront Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Pikeville Coll Sch of Osteo Med, Medical School — 2009
- University Of Louisville, Other Education — 2005
- Eastern Kentucky University, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
South Baldwin OB/GYN
South Baldwin Obstetrics & Gynecology, P.C.1620 N McKenzie St, Foley, AL 36535 Existing Patients: (251) 943-2141
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brown?
First time Patient. I was seen in a timely manner- his staff was exceptional-Dr Brown is very knowledgeable and seems to genuinely care. So happy I found him. I’m a RN and worked in postpartum and OB -GYN offices.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brown frequently treats HPV (Human Papillomavirus), Pap Smear Abnormalities, and Colposcopy.
Dr. Brown's office is located at 1620 N McKenzie St, Foley, AL 36535. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brown has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center