Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Burns accepts your insurance.
Dr. Richard Burns, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Hammond, LA. Dr. Burns completed a residency at Wm S Hall Psych Inst. He currently practices at Hammond Va Outpatient Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Burns is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Wm S Hall Psych Inst, Fellowship Hospital
- Wm S Hall Psych Inst, Residency Hospital
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hammond Va Outpatient Clinic1131 S MORRISON BLVD, Hammond, LA 70403 Existing Patients: (985) 902-7608
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burns?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Burns frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), and Major Depressive Disorder.
Dr. Burns' office is located at 1131 S MORRISON BLVD, Hammond, LA 70403. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Burns has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.