Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Richard Browne, MD is a cardiology specialist in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Browne completed a residency at Brigham and Women's Hospital. He currently practices at Pure Cardiology and is affiliated with Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Browne is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Va Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Browne?
This was probably the best doctor visit I’ve ever had. I was never rushed, and all of my questions were answered thoroughly by Dr. Browne. My comprehensive lab work was done before the appointment and we were able to go through all of the results. I was actually offered a one-time consultation option instead of ongoing concierge membership as I probably do not require frequent care. How often would you be given that option? Most places would just happily collect a monthly fee. I chose to become a member because I trust Dr. Browne completely, feel at ease discussing any health issues with him, and love being able to reach him easily. He is very knowledgeable, strongly credentialed and experienced, and just as importantly, a very caring doctor. I highly recommend his services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Browne frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Browne's office is located at 7825 Ballantyne Commons Pkwy Ste 360, Charlotte, NC 28277. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Browne has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center
- Novant Health Huntersville Medical Center
- Novant Health Matthews Medical Center
- Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center