Call (816) 339-9592 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Richard Brown, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lees Summit, MO. He currently practices at Midwest Heart & Vascular Specialists and is affiliated with Research Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brown is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Kansas School Of Med, Fellowship Hospital
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cenpatico Behavioral Health
- Coventry Health Care
- Family Health Partners
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HCA Midwest Comp Care
- Healthcare USA
- Homestate Health Plan
- Missouri Care
- Molina Healthcare
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Premier Group Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Midwest Heart & Vascular Specialists
Lsmc2000 Se Blue Pkwy Ste 210, Lees Summit, MO 64063 Existing Patients: (816) 339-9592
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brown?
Visit was good. Dr Brown listen to complaints then offered his idea on what problem might be Suggested several test to figure out problem discussing the best option at the moment to benefit the patient at the time. Nursing staff friendly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brown has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Brown, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brown's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brown accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brown frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Brown's office is located at 2000 Se Blue Pkwy Ste 210, Lees Summit, MO 64063. Find other locations and directions.
- Research Medical Center
- Lee's Summit Medical Center
- Belton Regional Medical Center