Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (703) 493-1157, and for other questions, call (703) 359-8640.
Dr. Richard Brenner, MD
New Patient(703) 936-4349
Dr. Richard Brenner, MD is a general surgery specialist in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Brenner completed a residency at MedStar Georgetown University Hospital. He currently practices at Inova Virginia Surgery Associates - Fairfax and is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brenner is board certified in General Surgery.
Inova Virginia Surgery Associates - Fairfax
Inova Virginia Surgery Associates - Fairfax13135 Lee Jackson Memorial Hwy Ste 305, Fairfax, VA 22033 Call
Inova Virginia Surgery Associates - Falls Church
Inova Virginia Surgery Associates - Falls Church3301 Woodburn Rd Ste 306, Annandale, VA 22003 Call
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1998
- MedStar Georgetown University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Brown University Program in Liberal Medical Education, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brenner?
good doctor. He is friendly, thoughtful, devotedly
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Loudoun Hospital
- Inova Mount Vernon Hospital
- Reston Hospital Center
- Stonesprings Hospital Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brenner has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Brenner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brenner's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brenner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brenner frequently treats Umbilical Hernia, Hernia Repair, and Ventral Hernia.
Dr. Brenner's office is located at 13135 Lee Jackson Memorial Hwy Ste 305, Fairfax, VA 22033. Find other locations and directions.