Dr. Richard Blair, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Blair's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Blair, MD is a nephrology specialist in Greenville, NC. Dr. Blair completed a residency at Children's Hsp Pittsburgh. He currently practices at Eastern Nephrology Associates and is affiliated with CarolinaEast Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Blair is board certified in Nephrology.
- Children's Hsp Pittsburgh, Residency Hospital
- Duke University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- St Francis Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Health Center of Pittsburgh, Residency Hospital
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Eastern Nephrology Associates
Greenville Office511 PALADIN DR, Greenville, NC 27834 Existing Patients: (888) 401-8064
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Blair?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Blair accepts your insurance.
Dr. Blair frequently treats End-Stage Renal Disease, Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease, and Chronic Kidney Diseases.
Dr. Blair's office is located at 511 PALADIN DR, Greenville, NC 27834. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Blair has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CarolinaEast Medical Center