Dr. Seely has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Seely, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Weston, FL. Dr. Seely completed a residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital. Dr. Seely is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry.
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Thomas Jefferson U, Medical College, Medical School — 1979
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 2645 Executive Park Dr Ste 147, Weston, FL 33331 Existing Patients: (954) 306-0722
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Seely?
I always look forward to seeing Dr Seely. He is down to earth I know he understands me and never treated me with anything but respect. He is a good support to have in todays crazy world. Besides Dr Seely has a way to find the most competent assistants I've ever seen. Beatriz is fantastic she is on top of everything and great person to manage Dr. Seely's practice
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Seely, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Seely's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Seely accepts your insurance.
Dr. Seely frequently treats Opioid Dependence, Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Dependence, and Drug and Alcohol Dependence.
Dr. Seely's office is located at 2645 Executive Park Dr Ste 147, Weston, FL 33331. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.