Dr. Pesikoff has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Pesikoff, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Pesikoff completed a residency at Mt Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mt Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1967
- Kings County Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1965
- New York University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1964
- New York University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Planned Administration Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 19 Briar Hollow Ln Ste 102, Houston, TX 77027 Existing Patients: (713) 795-5424
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pesikoff?
Great Place for the medical treatment you need.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Pesikoff, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pesikoff's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pesikoff accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pesikoff frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Anxiety, and Major Depressive Disorder.
Dr. Pesikoff's office is located at 19 Briar Hollow Ln Ste 102, Houston, TX 77027. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.