Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Richard Jacaruso, DO is a cardiology specialist in Garden City, NY. Dr. Jacaruso completed a residency at Winthrop University Hospital. He currently practices at NYU Langone Island Cardiac Specialists - Garden City and is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jacaruso is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Winthrop University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Winthrop University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Peninsula Hosp Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1988
- New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine, New York Institute Of Technology, Medical School — 1987
- Saint Johns University of New York, Other Education — 1983
- Franklin & Marshall College, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jacaruso?
I think he is an excellent doctor and I like is personality which is laid back and easy doing. Staff is pleasant and efficient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jacaruso has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jacaruso frequently treats Chest Pain, Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Jacaruso's office is located at 1401 Franklin Ave, Garden City, NY 11530. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jacaruso speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island
NYU Langone Island Cardiac Specialists - Garden City
Island Cardiac Specialists1401 Franklin Ave, Garden City, NY 11530 (516) 877-2626