Dr. Richard Arenas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Arenas' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Arenas, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Springfield, MA. Dr. Arenas completed a residency at NJ Med Sch. He currently practices at Baystate Medical Center Inc and is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Arenas is board certified in General Surgery.
- U Chicago-Pritzker Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- NJ Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Hospital of Saint Raphael, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Hospital of Saint Raphael, Internship Hospital — 1987
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baystate Medical Center Inc759 Chestnut St, Springfield, MA 01107 Existing Patients: (413) 794-5265
Radiology and Imaging
Baystate Medical Center100 Wason Ave, Springfield, MA 01107 Existing Patients: (413) 794-8899
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Arenas?
Dr. Arenas is the best! He saved me by doing my wide excision and sentinel lymph node biopsies for my melanoma . He is super nice, informative and through, and down to earth. Very happy with my experience !
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Arenas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Arenas frequently treats Wound Repair, Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision, and Axillary Lymph Node Dissection.
Dr. Arenas' office is located at 759 Chestnut St, Springfield, MA 01107. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Arenas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Noble Hospital