Dr. Richard Axelrod, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Axelrod's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Axelrod, MD is a cardiology specialist in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Axelrod completed a residency at U Calif. He currently practices at Sutter Medical Group Cardiology and is affiliated with Sutter Amador Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Axelrod is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Calif, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- U Calif, Residency Hospital — 1982
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sutter Medical Group Cardiology
Northern California Cardiology Associates Medical Group Inc5301 F St Ste 117, Sacramento, CA 95819 Existing Patients: (916) 733-1788
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Axelrod?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Axelrod accepts your insurance.
Dr. Axelrod frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Axelrod's office is located at 5301 F St Ste 117, Sacramento, CA 95819. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Axelrod has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sutter Amador Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center - Ose Adams Medical Pavilion
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center