Call (907) 931-5329 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Richard Anschuetz, MD is a cardiology specialist in Anchorage, AK. Dr. Anschuetz completed a residency at University Of Washington Medical Center. He currently practices at Alaska Heart Institute and is affiliated with Alaska Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Anschuetz is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of California San Francisco-Fresno, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Washington Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Harvard University, Medical School
- U Wash Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alaska Heart Institute
Alaska Heart Institute3841 Piper St Ste 100, Anchorage, AK 99508 Existing Patients: (907) 931-5329
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Anschuetz?
He has done veins in both my legs. They haven’t felt so good in years. Thank you Dr Roupenian for the referral.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Anschuetz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Anschuetz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Anschuetz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Anschuetz frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Anschuetz's office is located at 3841 Piper St Ste 100, Anchorage, AK 99508. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Anschuetz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Mat-su Regional Medical Center
- Providence Alaska Medical Center