Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Staudacher accepts your insurance.
Dr. Richard Staudacher, MD is a cardiology specialist in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Staudacher completed a residency at Baylor University. and is affiliated with Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital. Dr. Staudacher is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Baylor University, Fellowship Hospital
- Baylor University, Residency Hospital
- Baylor University, Internship Hospital
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Medical School — 1983
- University of Wisconsin / Madison, Undergraduate School
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 201 N Mayfair Rd, Milwaukee, WI 53226 Existing Patients: (414) 259-7505
Wheaton Franciscan Medical Group19475 W North Ave Ste 305, Brookfield, WI 53045 Existing Patients: (414) 389-2797
Ascension Southeast Wisconsin Hospital - Elmbrook Campus19333 W North Ave, Brookfield, WI 53045 Existing Patients: (414) 259-7507
Waukesha Heart Institute
Waukesha Heart Institute1111 Delafield St Ste 215, Waukesha, WI 53188 Existing Patients: (262) 542-0074
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Staudacher?
Rick is incredible both as human being and a doctor....literally saved my life (after a viral attack on my heart)
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Staudacher frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Staudacher's office is located at 201 N Mayfair Rd, Milwaukee, WI 53226. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Staudacher has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital