Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stappenbeck accepts your insurance.
Dr. Richard Stappenbeck, MD is a neurology specialist in Riverdale, GA. Dr. Stappenbeck completed a residency at Emory University. He currently practices at RICHARD A. STAPPENBECK, M.D. and is affiliated with Piedmont Henry Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stappenbeck is board certified in Neurology.
- Georgia Mntl Hlth, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Emory University, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Vanderbilt University, Internship Hospital — 1977
- U Tenn, Residency Hospital — 1976
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Richard A. Stappenbeck, M.d.
Richard A. Stappenbeck, M.d.33 Upper Riverdale Rd Sw Ste 111, Riverdale, GA 30274 Existing Patients: (770) 997-4018
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stappenbeck?
My family has used Dr. Stappenbeck for 30+ yrs. He takes his time with his patients and talks to you with understanding of what you are going through as well as the discussion of treatment!!! I certainly wouldn't use another Dr. and recommend him to my friends and other family members
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stappenbeck frequently treats Epilepsy.
Dr. Stappenbeck's office is located at 33 Upper Riverdale Rd Sw Ste 111, Riverdale, GA 30274. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stappenbeck has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Henry Hospital
- Southern Regional Medical Center